Tuesday 3 January 2012

Organic @ SS18

January is the month where I got to eat most. My brother's birthday, my birthday, Chinese New Year and I'll have to start preparing myself for such an event. Therefore, we'll start the year by having some vegetarian organic food. This restaurant is called "Organic" and it's a family restaurant. It's an organic supermarket cum restaurant.

Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh, MYR10.90


Bitter gourd in black been sauce, MYR8.90

Ma Po Tou Fu, MYR8.90

Vegetarian Assam Fish, MYR13.90

White fungus and longan, MYR4.50

The food here is just alright but healthy I suppose. There's nothing much I can complain about. There are other dishes like "lui cha", sushi, laksa, rojak and so on. You guys can give it a try...Bare in mind that this place is crowded during lunch hour especially on the 1st day and 15th day of the lunar calender.

Ambiance = 5/10
Food         = 6/10
Service     = 6/10

Organic Vegetarian Fresh Mart & Restaurant
17 & 19 Jalan SS18/1B, Subang Jaya,
603-5636 2468

No comments:

Post a Comment